Sunday, August 26, 2007

Jana Gana Man

How can I forget the wonderful National Anthem " Jana gana man" . We all remember it by heart and you swell with pride when it is played at any Large meetings , outdoors and also in foreign land. I can imagine the feelings of any Indian sportsman who wins a GOLD MEDAL and then listens to " Jana Gana Man" when the Indian tri colour is raised. That is a feeling each Indian wants in his life time.


Unfortunatly , India has failed to use this wonderful master piece to ignite a flame of passion amongst Indians. few bars of music and few wonderful words can do a magic. Bharatbala Productions and A R Rahman have made some wonderful attempts to reach the National Anthem to masses in a different way. I love this one and so do my 3 year old one.....

Jana Gana Mana


I also found one more interesting Video on Incredible India on Youtube. Not able to include it here due to its large size but sharing the link.




Sachin

No comments: